Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Ink/Toner Cartridges

Personal ink cartridges can be placed in the RecyclInk receptacles around campus. The main receptacle location is in the south entrance of the Student Center. Call the Sustainability Office at 573-882-8207 for more locations.

Departmental toner cartridges should be recycled through the MU Distribution Center. Use the toner pickup request form.