The Sustainability Office Ambassadors provide peer-education and outreach activities for MU students to understand how they can be more sustainable in their community. Ambassadors also offer presentations for organizations and clubs to learn more about the Sustainability Office’s programs and efforts which students campus-wide can take part in throughout their daily lives.
If your club or organization is interested in learning more about the following MU Sustainability efforts, request a Sustainability Office Ambassador presentation.
- Tiger Tailgate Recycling and Recycling on Campus
- Bike Resource Center – Bike Repairs
- Mizzou Bike Share and Bike Safety
- Tiger Treasures and Why Donations Matter
- Farmers’ Market Events and Food Sustainability
- Water Bottle Recycling and Water Conservation
- What is sustainability and Why Does it Matter?
- Social, Economic and Environmental Sustainability Overview
Want to add to your resume and volunteer as a student ambassador? Fill out our application here.