The Campus Farmers’ Markets bring local goods and vendors to campus between September and October in the fall and between April and May in the spring. Vendors will present mouthwatering locally grown produce, baked goods, grass-fed beef, fresh-grilled hamburgers and much more! Remember to bring a reusable bag for your treats and we hope to see you at the MU Sustainability Office’s Campus Farmers’ Market.
Campus Farmers’ Market Fall 2019 Schedule
- September 5, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
- September 19, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
- October 3, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
October 10, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry MallCancelled due to anticipated severe weather! October 31, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall – Campus Farmers’ Market Halloween Edition!Cancelled due to the projected low temperature being below freezing
Campus Farmers’ Market Spring 2020 Schedule
- April 2, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
- April 16, 2020, from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
- April 23, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
- May 7, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Lowry Mall
Note: Please stay tuned to our website, Facebook or Twitter for cancellations and location changes. If we anticipate rain or severe weather or if the projected low is below 45 degrees, the Farmers’ Market will be cancelled. Our policy is to make a decision by noon the day before any event so that it allows vendors, businesses and organizations involved plenty of time to stop their preparation efforts.
Vendors/organizations may vary from market to market, but typically will include:
- C&J Baked Goods
- Legacy Beef
- Honey Creek Farms
- Sustain Mizzou
- Deco to Retro and Vintage Clothing
- MU Tiger Gardens
- Mid-MO Peaceworks
- DH Art
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at one or all of our Campus Farmers’ Markets, please let us know. We have an application and vendor insurance requirement document listed below.
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Insurance Requirements
- Temporary Food Permit Information – Needed for Vendors Who Will Provide Premade Food Options Cooked on Site
Note: for organizations and businesses who are selling food products there is a $40 vendor fee collected at each Farmers’ Market event.
Parking Information: for participating organizations and vendors in need of parking, please let our office know. We work with MU Parking and Transportation to order parking passes before you arrive on campus. A visitor parking pass, that will be valid for the entire day of the event, is $5 per vehicle.