MU Sustainability Ambassadors provide peer-education and outreach activities for MU students to understand how they can be more sustainable in their community. Ambassadors also offer presentations for organizations and clubs to learn more about the Sustainability Office’s programs and efforts which students campus-wide can take part in throughout their daily lives.
If your club or organization is interested in learning more about the following MU Sustainability efforts, request a Sustainability Office Ambassador presentation.
- How is Sustainability Relevant to My Major/Club/Department?
- An Overview of Social, Economic and Environmental Sustainability
- Tiger Tailgate Recycling and Recycling on Campus
- Bike Resource Center and Bike Safety
- Tiger Treasures and Why Donations Matter
- Farmers’ Market Events and Food Sustainability
- Water Bottle Recycling and Water Conservation
- Other – Sustainability topic tailored to your group
- Make Recycled Notebooks – Group activity
- Green Campus Tour – 60-minute walking tour
Want to add to your resume and volunteer as a student ambassador? Fill out our application here.